Our secure technology partners.
Complete your police check in 3 easy steps.
The simple way to get your Police check fast.
Fill out the online form
Applying for a police check is a 3 step process and it takes approximately 3-5 minutes to complete
Our Streamlined application process makes Police Checks easier
Get your certificate
70% of results are returned within the same day of Application lodgement
Business Accounts portal
Submit Police Checks directly via your own secure portal directly to Allied Background Checks.
- Full control of the application process
- Flexible payment options provided
- Your own dedicated Account Manager and full training provided
- Best practice Guide & Compliance support
Police Background Checks
A National Police Check (NPC) is a document that runs down a person’s disclosable court results and pending charges sourced from the databases of all Australian Police locales. Certain convictions, such as spent or juvenile convictions, may not be unveiled on a NPC as per the enactment of the different Police locales.
National Police Checks may also be referred to as:
- National Police History Check (NPHC)
- National Criminal History Check
- National Criminal Record
- National Criminal Record Check
A VEVO Check (Visa Electronic Verification Online) facilitated by Allied Background checks will provide you with comfort that your current or future employees have the necessary entitlement to work in Australia. Allied will confirm if the individual has unlimited, limited or no work entitlements and will confirm the following details:
- How many times they are allowed to enter and leave Australia
- Where they have a permanent or temporary Visa
- If there are any restrictions or limitations imposed on the Visa
- How many hours they are allowed to work in a period
- The Visa expiry date.
A Consumer Credit report will provide you with detailed information about the consumers credit history and will contain information such as:
- Credit applications
- Credit Liabilities (existing Loan Products)
- Repayment history
- Defaults or other credit infringements
- Debt agreements, Bankruptcies, court judgements or personal insolvency agreements