Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) is collecting your personal information in this form for the purpose of conducting
a National Police History Check (NPHC) on you. It does this through a contractual arrangement with the Accredited Organisation named
Allied Risk Solutions Pty Ltd. ACIC has contractual arrangements with its Accredited Organisations to collect personal information on its
behalf to support processes assessing the suitability of people applying for employment, Australian citizenship, appointment to positions of trust,
volunteer service or for various licensing or registration schemes. Accredited Organisations and their customers (such as employers)
use the personal information collected on this form and the resulting NPHC as part of their assessment process to determine your application.
Some Accredited Organisations have a legislative basis for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
ACIC recommends that you seek further information about any relevant/applicable legislative framework from the Accredited Organisation.
In some circumstances Accredited Organisations may have arrangements with overseas entities for administrative or other purposes.
ACIC recommends that you seek further information from the Accredited Organisation in circumstances where your information is likely to
be disclosed to overseas recipients.
Unless statutory obligations require otherwise, the information provided on this form will not be used without your prior consent for any
purpose other than in relation to the assessment of your suitability; or to maintain the records of ACIC and police agencies;
or for law enforcement purposes. You will be required to complete another consent form for any future NPHCs.
Terms and Conditions
acknowledge that I have read the General Information section and understand that information will be
disclosed in accordance with applicable legislation and information
release policies (including spent convictions legislation (however described)
in the Commonwealth, States and Territories);
- understand that the purpose for which I am seeking a NPHC may be in a category for which
exclusions from spent convictions legislation may apply;
- have fully and correctly completed this electronic form, and the personal information
I have provided in it relates to me, contains my full name and all names previously used by me;
- acknowledge that the provision of false or misleading information on this form is a serious offence;
- acknowledge that Allied Risk Solutions Pty Ltd is collecting information in this form to provide to Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
(an Agency of the Commonwealth of Australia) and police agencies;
- ACIC and police agencies using and disclosing my personal information to conduct a National Police History Check;
- the police agencies disclosing to ACIC, from their records, Police History information that can be disclosed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth,
States and Territories and in accordance with the relevant jurisdiction’s information release policies;
- ACIC disclosing the information sourced from the police agencies to Allied Risk Solutions Pty Ltd, and
- acknowledge that any information provided by me on this form relates specifically to the purpose ;
- acknowledge that any information provided by the police agencies or ACIC relates specifically to the purpose identified in clause 7 above;
- acknowledge that any information sent, by mail or electronically, in relation to this form, including any identity documents,
is sent at my own risk and I am aware of the consequences of these methods of lodgement;
- acknowledge that personal information that I provide in this form may be disclosed to Allied Risk Solutions
- acknowledge that it is usual practice for an Applicant’s personal information to be disclosed to police agencies for
law enforcement purposes including the investigation of any outstanding criminal offences.